Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin - Pore Eraser

Maybelline recently released its new and raved about product: Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Everyone was hoping this would be a much cheaper Benefit's POREfessional dupe, which goes for $32. I love the Baby Lips line, so I knew I NEEDED to try this baby. Saw it at target and didn't hesitate to put it in my bag. Had to try it out!

It claims to instantly reduce the size of pores. Here's my experience:

PRICE: Cheap cheap cheap. Around $5. LOVE THE PRICE!

PRODUCT: Instant pore eraser; silicone like feel almost like a primer, but very greasy feeling

PACKAGING: Cute!

USAGE: Apply to areas with large pores.

THOUGHTS: Not a product I would use or repurchase. It feels very greasy on my skin and I feel that my makeup slips and slides when I apply foundation after I've already applied the baby skin. As for doing what it says it will, erase pores, I think it does a pretty good job, although the greasiness cancels out the benefits for me.

All in all, I'll stick with benefit's Porefessional. Too greasy for me.

Do YOU like it??

No comments:

Post a Comment